Be confortable in my legs
Your legs are painful, heavy, especially in the end of the day.
You have cramping, tingling, difficulty to find bed rest ...
This may be your veins, even without visible varicose veins.
A consultation with your angiologist can help you to assess the disease and to see if there are underlying varicose veins or not.
If this is not the case, then what to do to protect your veins?
Avoid exposing your legs to situations which dilate the veins!
This is not to impose frustrations but to live differently by adopting a few simple steps.
The sun and heat dilate blood vessels. So, after the sauna, steam room, complete with a long cool shower only on the legs to promote a redistribution of blood in the body.
Same thing if you love hot baths, always refresh their legs late in the session.
You like to have tanned legs? Two or three things to consider:
- First protect areas of risk of pigmentation by a sunscreen to be repeated every two hours (spider veins, pigmentation, scars, recent sclerosis).
- Regularly refresh the legs with a dip or spray with a watery.
- Tan legs elevated using the back of the chair.
Standing and trampling are also to avoid. If your occupation is static, never lose the opportunity to move. Avoid the elevator when possible. Beat the rhythm of music with his feet is a simple way to work the calf muscles and promote venous return very effectively ...
There are also options that your doctor may advise you to fight against this poor venous back flow:
- Compression stockings.Those of your grandmother have fizzled. They are now comparable to the aesthetic and low normal. Look out below the restraining Class 2. Require at least this class and if your feet or your toes do not support, ask a model f "open feet".
- The phlebotonic : Social Security has not decided on their refund because of an actual benefit inadequate. It's a bad case for the wrong reasons. Their sale is now free. They can relieve effectively if used in proper dose, but they can not prevent varicose veins to appear, nor prevent their complications.
- Spa treatments and thalassotherapy. They can tone and venous capillary circulation, but the effect may not extend beyond treatment. Need to draw inspiration from what was practiced during your treatment. Remember that the best thalassotherapy for your legs is to walk in the water if possible to below the knee.